From: KC on
Hiring tab: Column K: Band (either 5,6,7 or 8); Column D: Source (either ITSO
or GMT), Column M: Country (Buenos Aires, etc)

List tab: Column I: Band (either 5,6,7 or 8); Column M: GMT Salaries;
Column N: ITSO salaries; Column O: Buenos Aires Salaries

In Column X on the Hiring tab, I want to put the salary that matches the
criteria that is in the columns above.

Basically, Look up whats in column K and column D, and IF Buenos Aires is
NOT in column M, then lookup the salary in the list tab that corresponds with
the criteria on the Hiring tab. However, if column M does = Buenos Aires,
then just look at the Band and match it with the band on the List tab and
return the correct salary from Column O of the List tab

I was using the following formula until someone changed the rules lol and
now this formula doesn't cut it. LOL
=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(K7,List!I:K,3,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(K7,List!I:K,3,FALSE))

Thanks in advance for your help! :)