From: Jason McKenney on
I have a database of client information that I would like to export into
excel spreadsheets for different purposes, ie; I need to track utilization of
service, create transportation schedules, and track service plan dates in
seperate workbooks. So, what I am hoping I could do is link a group of
records (LName, FName, ID and Available Hours) to a section of the
predesigned worksheet limited by the entry in another record related to the
entry (Service Type). Basically running an if/then fuction based on
information from the access records (if record "x" equals "PRG" then enter
records "a,b,c" into cell "b4,b5,b6"...is this even possible????