From: Eddy Ilg on
Dear postfix users,

I am struggeling with the concurency limit of postfix. We are using two
postfix MTAs. MTA one wants to deliver to MTA two and has 300 mails in
the queue.

Trying to flush the queue always results in the error
warning: Connection concurrency limit exceeded: 11 from xx[w.x.y.z] for
service smtp
on MTA two.

I tried excepting MTA one in the config of MTA two from the limits as
follows:

smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 30
smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions = $mynetworks, mta.one

Somehow, both of these parameters have no effect. Note the 11 in the
message above.

Are these the wrong parameters? How do I enable MTA one to open many
connections? (disable limit?)

Best regards,

Eddy Ilg