From: Anne Onime on
I bought a copy of XP for my wife's PC, but it got stolen
by skinheads. Now a year later I installed it on my old
kompyooter. Then I clicked on windows update, and chose
express updates. One of these ws for WGA and I did not
install it. Later I find my disk is almost full.
the folder=
windows/softwaredistribution/download has a gazillion
megabytes of files that should be deleted later.
How spiteful and childish mister gates!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Choosing not to install WGA Notification tool (KB905474) has nothing to do
with the "gazillion" files in the Download folder.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)