From: DanB on
harmony wrote:
> Is lunar and planetary scientist from Brown, the renowned Carle Peiters,
> holding a press conference Thursday where she and the 3M Chandrayaan-1 team
> she leads will confirm reports of a"definitive" proof of water on the Moon?
> ("and lot's of it?")If so, sourcing much of the hydrogen signature at high
> latitudes detected by Lunar Prospector and now the Lunar Reconnaissance
> Orbiter, using neutron spectrography (both inside and outside abyssal
> permanently darkened regions) would be historic, likely to outweigh, in the
> long-term, political news of the day. The story of discovery of water on the
> Moon, and the hope that drove NASA to enlarge upon a lunar impactor concept
> born with the end of the Lunar Prospector mission in 1999, with LCROSS,
> could be one of the most important discoveries of the 21st century.
> http://www.portaltotheuniverse.org/blogs/posts/view/26824/

And this is the, 'most important discoveries of the 21st century',
because? (lack of coherent answer doesn't go here, of course.)

Are you related to hashbrains?

Earth to harmony, there is a real world down here for most of us...

Payload cost *so much* exceed our immediate needs, (for those who don't
get it.) Just in liquids, a thousand barrels a second. Does this mean
anything to you? I didn't think so...

I don't suppose you understand the numbers. Just boost one second of
liquid demand into space and pay for it. Pretty for the mind, abysmal
for our survival and number crunching.

Usenet, will never change?

La la la la la la land.......

(copyright of melody understood) HE, LLC.

Hay, if they can be stupid, I can capitalize on it.