From: pickytweety on
I have a three page report with financial numbers. I want each page to have
a different gray silouette of a baseball player behind the numbers. I tried
Inserting a picture but then the box hides the numbers. Then I tried a
background and there are whole bunches of little baseball players. I only
want one. So then I tried a Footer and that got me closest. I'm new to the
2007 version so when I clicked to insert the footer, it threw me into this
screen that I can't seem to navigate. There is a white box, but I don't know
how to left justify the footer. Also, I want three different images--a
different one for each sheet. The pictures are jpg's but already silouettes.
I want the baseball player in the background to be gray and fill most of the
sheet, but not make the numbers unreadable. How do I accomplish this?
--
Thanks,
PTweety
From: pickytweety on
Oops...didn't mean to post this in the programming area!
--
Thanks,
PTweety