From: Daniel Fetchinson on
> I'm doing web application in django in which I have to make search option
> that will find on other web page some product(for example) and that product
> will have to been seen on my page.. now I don't know where to start with
> programming.. I know I must parse that other page but I don't have idea how
> to do that.. can someone help me with understanding what I have to do
> exactly?!

First fetch the page using urllib2 [1] then parse it with elementtree
[2] or beautiful soup [3] or something else [4]. Once you filtered out
the data you want you can insert it where ever you need to insert it.

Be sure to read this also [5].

HTH,
Daniel

[1] http://docs.python.org/library/urllib2.html