From: Kathy L. on
Two of my coworkers is running Office 2003. The rest are running Office
2000; we will be upgrading all to 2003 soon. One person running 2003
developed a spreadsheet with VB code. The macros didn't work on the other
2003 PC or our 2000 PC's. He told me to install "his" MSOWC.DLL. This
caused the macros to work on the other 2003 PC, but it still does not work on
a 2000 PC. I noticed that 2000 uses web components V. 9, whereas 2003 uses
web components V. 11. Is it possible to run the code developed in 2003 on a
2000 PC? Can we run a web components V. 11 install on a 2000 PC or can he
compile for use on a 2000 PC. Looking for some direction as I have some
concerns about incompatibility of documents/macros when I slowly upgrade
users from 2000 to 2003. Thanks!