From: ap721 on
Discovery Channel in Canada has a feature called Planet You in which
particular web sites are featured. Tonight they will be covering my site,
which is created on, uploaded from and entirely viewable on a Commodore
64.

It will likely be less than one minute.

Discovery.ca will archive the programme, and in a few days separately
archive the feature.

John Elliott

From: M.O.B. i L. on
ap721(a)chebucto.ns.ca.nospam wrote:
> Discovery Channel in Canada has a feature called Planet You in which
> particular web sites are featured. Tonight they will be covering my site,
> which is created on, uploaded from and entirely viewable on a Commodore
> 64.
>
> It will likely be less than one minute.
>
> Discovery.ca will archive the programme, and in a few days separately
> archive the feature.

I cannot see Canadian TV from Sweden (or can I?). Could you send a link
when the program is available on-line.
From: Golan Klinger on

http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/clip306592

--
Golan Klinger
Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.
From: DMackey828 on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 21:53:20 +0000 (UTC), ap721(a)chebucto.ns.ca.nospam
wrote:

>Discovery Channel in Canada has a feature called Planet You in which
>particular web sites are featured. Tonight they will be covering my site,
>which is created on, uploaded from and entirely viewable on a Commodore
>64.
>
>It will likely be less than one minute.
>
>Discovery.ca will archive the programme, and in a few days separately
>archive the feature.
>
>John Elliott

Nice Segment. Thanks for sharing..
From: Clocky on
Golan Klinger wrote:
> M.O.B. i L. wrote:
>
>> Could you send a link when the program is available on-line.
>
> http://watch.discoverychannel.ca/clip306592

Thanks for that.

It won't load here with Firefox but does with IE, in case anyone is having
problems viewing the video.

Nice clip.