From: Sarah on
How can I avoid this message when running my macro. The value(s)that came
from a BusinessObjects Enterprise data source has just been edited/deleted.
Do you want to proceed with the change? I have tried setting displayalerts to
false.
From: Jim Thomlinson on
Nothing you can do about that message. It is part of BO and not of Excel. I
am not sure if there is anything in the BO API to avoid the message.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Sarah on
I discovered by accident that if the excel ss that gets its data from the BO
report is saved as an earlier version of excel, and then resaved as excel
2007, the problem disappears. That suggests that whatever BO communicates to
excel is not communicated to the earlier version. I can report that I did
not have the problem before moving to excel 2007. (Same macro, data from
same version of BO.) It makes me nervous to make that "Save,save" part of
the process because I don't know what else might be happening when I do it.