From: Barbara Duprey on
Kabir Smahit wrote:
> Gd aftrn,i am a new subscrib discuss so i need some infos regarding the forum.I want to get connection with subscriber to change id�es.Thanks in advance.

Hi, Kabir, and welcome. Right now, you are not actually subscribed to
this mailing list. To do that, you can send a message to
discuss-subscribe-ksmahit=yahoo.com(a)openoffice.org. OpenOffice.org has
both mailing lists like this one, and forums in which you can
participate after registering through the website. (That is a different
process than registering as a user of OpenOffice.org as part of
installation.) You may also want to look over the OOo projects that
support different languages; there may be one that will allow you to
communicate more easily than you can in English. You can find them by
going to the openoffice.org website and searching for a language name.
Some languages (like Arabic) do not seem to be very active, though.

This mailing list is for general discussion of OpenOffice.org. To ask
questions about how to use the OOo applications or get help with
problems, there is a different list, and you can subscribe to that by
sending a message to users-subscribe-ksmahit=yahoo.com(a)openoffice.org.
Both of these mailing lists are quite active; they are also provided in
a "digest" form that will allow you to participate without getting so
many individual messages. For example, a message to
discuss-digest-subscribe-ksmahit=yahoo.com(a)openoffice.org will give you
a periodic message that collects all the messages received for the
"discuss" mailing list since the previous digest. If you do that, you do
not want to also subscribe directly to the list.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org