From: bharat pathak on
Hi,

c6713 has 264 kilo bytes of internal ram. and 256 kilo bytes
of on-board flash.

we are working on speech recognition project and worry if this
much amount of program memory is sufficient or would it cause
problems when we go for production?

Anyone else has faced any problems on program memory size being
limited and if so how have they solved it?

Regards
Bharat

From: Richard Owlett on
bharat pathak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> c6713 has 264 kilo bytes of internal ram. and 256 kilo bytes
> of on-board flash.
>
> we are working on speech recognition project and worry if this
> much amount of program memory is sufficient or would it cause
> problems when we go for production?
>
> Anyone else has faced any problems on program memory size being
> limited and if so how have they solved it?
>
> Regards
> Bharat

More basic problem for new design - part is obsolete and not in
production.

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/tms320c6713.html

I'm not familiar with the part so I Googled ;/

From: John on
On Mar 29, 1:53 am, "bharat pathak" <bharat(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.arithos.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  c6713 has 264 kilo bytes of internal ram. and 256 kilo bytes
>  of on-board flash.
>
>  we are working on speech recognition project and worry if this
>  much amount of program memory is sufficient or would it cause
>  problems when we go for production?
>
>  Anyone else has faced any problems on program memory size being
>  limited and if so how have they solved it?
>
> Regards
> Bharat

One solution is to break up your program into multiple smaller ones
and boot in only what you need at any given time.

Pages: 1
Prev: Complex FIR coefficients
Next: fftw in C++