From: Lindsay 1957 Lindsay on
nDoes anyone have any hady tips about which row on the xls spreadshet I need
to start on so the recipient's adress block shows when I fold the invoice and
post in a DL window envelope?
From: JLatham on
Open a new workbook and put this formula into cell A1:
=ADDRESS(ROW(),COLUMN())
then fill (drag) that formula over several columns and down several rows.
Print page 1 of the sheet, fold it up and see what addresses show through the
window. That should give you an idea of about where to stop.
Of course, once you format your actual worksheet later, that could change
some, but you may be able to adjust somewhat by adjusting the height of some
rows.