From: Martin DeMello on
http://stefano.italians.nl/archives/66 is a pretty nice example of
using waf, a python build tool, instead of autoconf and make, to build
a c++ project. Is there a ruby build tool that can be used for
something similar? (This is not a case of NIH; looking at the waf
script in that example, I can imagine it being a lot nicer in ruby)

martin

From: Martin DeMello on
thanks, that's pretty neat. i'd forgotten about mkmf.

martin