From: bahar on
hi

i don't know about fortran professionally . where i must put this
command?

df /fast dspexf.f GrWin.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib

in prompt command?

my prompt command when open , this seems :

C:/>users/bahaar>

can i put the command here? or i must type command on another branch?

and a question else:

my compiler is cvf now i need to use the GrWin toolkit? or i can use
lGrWn0999be.exe?

thanks...
From: Dr Ivan D. Reid on
On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:13:13 -0700 (PDT), bahar <bahare.jalali(a)gmail.com>
wrote in <7c72a5c3-30aa-4181-86c2-809b5ab17bf5(a)z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>:

> i don't know about fortran professionally . where i must put this command?

> df /fast dspexf.f GrWin.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib

> in prompt command?

> my prompt command when open , this seems :

> C:/>users/bahaar>

> can i put the command here?

Yes

> or i must type command on another branch?

> and a question else:

> my compiler is cvf now i need to use the GrWin toolkit? or i can use
> lGrWn0999be.exe?

You may need to substitute "cvf" for "df" in the above. Your problem
seems to be in your understanding of your operating systen, not your compiler.

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
From: Uno on
bahar wrote:
> hi
>
> i don't know about fortran professionally . where i must put this
> command?
>
> df /fast dspexf.f GrWin.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib
>
> in prompt command?
>
> my prompt command when open , this seems :
>
> C:/>users/bahaar>
>
> can i put the command here? or i must type command on another branch?
>
> and a question else:
>
> my compiler is cvf now i need to use the GrWin toolkit? or i can use
> lGrWn0999be.exe?
>
> thanks...

I make it a habit to put the text of the command I intend to use at the
end of a program, but I comment it out, so that I can copy everything
but the ! to the command line using copy and paste and still have it
compile.

implicit none
endprogram

! cvf /fast dspexf.f GrWin.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib

I don't know cvf, but the syntax for library inclusion can be idiomatic.
You might try this google search:

cvf library toolkit site:groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.fortran

Cheers,
--
Uno
From: mecej4 on
On 7/10/2010 3:28 AM, Dr Ivan D. Reid wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:13:13 -0700 (PDT), bahar<bahare.jalali(a)gmail.com>
> wrote in<7c72a5c3-30aa-4181-86c2-809b5ab17bf5(a)z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>:
>
>> i don't know about fortran professionally . where i must put this command?
>
>> df /fast dspexf.f GrWin.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib
>
>> in prompt command?
>
>> my prompt command when open , this seems :
>
>> C:/>users/bahaar>
>
>> can i put the command here?
>
> Yes
>
>> or i must type command on another branch?
>
>> and a question else:
>
>> my compiler is cvf now i need to use the GrWin toolkit? or i can use
>> lGrWn0999be.exe?
>
> You may need to substitute "cvf" for "df" in the above. Your problem
> seems to be in your understanding of your operating systen, not your compiler.

No, that's not necessary, nor will it work. The good folks at
DEC/Compaq/HP must have had sufficient control not to change the command
names every time the company got sold.

-- mecej4

Pages: 1
Prev: Neato: F2003 Handbook