From: rc on
Hello group,

I can only locate my recycle by doing a search for it. I recall it being on
my desktop down along the taskbar. Now I can't seem to get it back to the
desktop. Help please..thanks.

--
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"
- Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) in Pulp Fiction

From: Peter Foldes on
See here
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/search/?cx=009756984466592281047%3Aqf4xao0tc_u&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&q=Recycle+Bin&sa=Search&siteurl=www.winhelponline.com%2F#1404
More precisely
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/141/1/How-to-restore-the-Recycle-bin-icon-that-has-been-accidentally-deleted.html
--
Peter

From: Tim Meddick on
Download the Kelly's Corner Fix by clicking on the link below and saving the reg-file
to your hard-drive.

Then just double-click on the reg-file and click on [ok] to import it.

Then logoff / logon (or reboot) to see the restored Recycle Bin on your desktop!

Line 64 on Kelly's XP Tweaks Page :
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/restorerecyclebin.reg

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)