From: Diamond123 on
I just downloaded free trial micrsoft access 2007 .. then when i opened the
file .. it says This program wiill expire on 31 Oct 2002 .. we are in 2010 ??

It wont let me open file as it says its expired.. same thing happened yday!!
Please help.. need urgently for coursework
Thankyou
From: Gina Whipp on
Diamond123,

Well, how many times have you downloaded it? If this is your first time
then uninstall and re-download and try again. If this isn't then I would
still try again but I *think* it will find that you have downloaded
previously and not allow you to run. OR are you just trying to view a
database and you need the runtime?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Diamond123" <Diamond123(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I just downloaded free trial micrsoft access 2007 .. then when i opened the
file .. it says This program wiill expire on 31 Oct 2002 .. we are in 2010
??

From: Risse on

"Diamond123" <Diamond123(a)discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:88FFFAB4-CABB-4801-8AEA-69DDE0782AD9(a)microsoft.com...