From: Ryan Liu on
I see both TextBox and RequiredFieldValidator has ValidationGroup property,
what does it mean for a TextBox has a ValidationGroup? Is it always
validated by some kine of Validator? So shouldn't only the Validators has
ValidationGroup property?

Another issues is how to make a control, like a textbox to be validated by
multiple validationgroup? For example, there are multiple buttons on a page,
there are one textbox need validated by all buttons, other controls just
need validated when one of the button is clicked.

Or look at other way, how can I button validate a group of controls plus
"defult" group? Can I button calsue multiple validation groups to be
verified?

If the ValidationGroup is only attched to Validators, not TextBox, then the
above problem can be solved, just specify multiple validators to the
TextBox, one belong to one group.

Regards,
Ryan