Next: error VKD
From: mykbab on
could anyone tell me what win98eject is I found it in my start up
list,should I worry about it
thanks
myk

From: Grim on
mykbab wrote:
> could anyone tell me what win98eject is I found it in my start up
> list,should I worry about it
> thanks
> myk

Found via Google:

This option becomes available on laptops via the Plug and Play when the
software detects a docking station lock.
The Eject PC option is chosen when undocking the laptop from the
station. This should not be present for a desktop computer.

It does not seem to be anything about which to be concerned.

Grim
From: mykbab on

"Grim" <grimreaper(a)videotron.ca> wrote in message
> mykbab wrote:
> > could anyone tell me what win98eject is I found it in my start up
> > list,should I worry about it
> > thanks
> > myk
> >

> Found via Google:
>
> This option becomes available on laptops via the Plug and Play when the
> software detects a docking station lock.
> The Eject PC option is chosen when undocking the laptop from the
> station. This should not be present for a desktop computer.
>
> It does not seem to be anything about which to be concerned.
>
> Grim

Thanks Grim.

Pages: 1
Next: error VKD