From: Andrew Poulos on
A client is reporting that a page on which I've added window.print() to
a button is not printing. In fact nothing happens when the button is
clicked. In my testing of the page locally it prints every time.

Why would it fail for the client?

Andrew Poulos

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Andrew Poulos wrote:

> A client is reporting that a page on which I've added window.print() to
> a button is not printing. In fact nothing happens when the button is
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> clicked.

Doubtful.

> In my testing of the page locally it prints every time.
>
> Why would it fail for the client?

Their printer is borken.

<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise>

PointedEars
From: Swifty on
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:24:51 +1100, Andrew Poulos
<ap_prog(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why would it fail for the client?

I'll go for the low-hanging fruit: Javascript disabled?

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html

Pages: 1