From: espee2 on
On my wifes computer, she works from home, logs into a virtual
computer via IE. and has multiple windows open at once not maximized
to see them side by side. (Not multiple instances of IE but the
program she logs into) If she goes to the office she still logs into
the same virtual computer. When she is at the office she is able to
drag a window edge to make it smaller and contents of the window
skrunches too. When she is at home if she slides a window edge the
window contents don't skrunch, it hides part of the contents and she
must scroll side to side in that window to see full window contents.
There must be a setting somewhere to enable (or disable) it so she can
see her home PC the same as the office pc. remember, It is a virtual
PC she logs into so those settings don't change. Is it a IE setting or
a Windows setting?
From: Terry R. on
On 3/29/2010 9:43 AM On a whim, espee2 pounded out on the keyboard

> On my wifes computer, she works from home, logs into a virtual
> computer via IE. and has multiple windows open at once not maximized
> to see them side by side. (Not multiple instances of IE but the
> program she logs into) If she goes to the office she still logs into
> the same virtual computer. When she is at the office she is able to
> drag a window edge to make it smaller and contents of the window
> skrunches too. When she is at home if she slides a window edge the
> window contents don't skrunch, it hides part of the contents and she
> must scroll side to side in that window to see full window contents.
> There must be a setting somewhere to enable (or disable) it so she can
> see her home PC the same as the office pc. remember, It is a virtual
> PC she logs into so those settings don't change. Is it a IE setting or
> a Windows setting?

It sounds like an issue with the screen resolution between the two
computers. Check all the display settings of the remote connection
software.

Terry R.
From: Unknown on
With the window open, click on 'view' then 'zoom' and set zoom to 50%.

From: espee2 on
There is no "Zoom" in the view menu? IE 7

From: Unknown on
Oooops! I'm using IE8. I bypassed IE7 and went directly to IE8. Sorry.
There is no "Zoom" in the view menu? IE 7

On Mar 29, 10:33 am, "Unknown" <unkn...(a)unknown.kom> wrote:
> With the window open, click on 'view' then 'zoom' and set zoom to
> 50%."espee2" <rnwr...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Using MS Registry Ceaner
Next: Using installer Cleaner