From: boochose on

Brand new computer. Windows 7. Every time start up message in lower
right reads c:windows/installer corrupt or unreadable run chkdsk
utility. When I run chkdsk utility fast flash of black on monitor and
message continues to pop up every time computer is rebooted. Can't find
file on computer. Can't download anything receiving message that
temporary files are full even when I empty them. Any advice much
appreciated.

--
boochose

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does this pertain to Windows Update?