From: rs244 on
I keep getting this error every time i try to install a windows update that
windows is recommending I install every time i start my computer. the help
steps did not help the problem - didn't really apply.

Anybody have any info about this error?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Anybody have any info on your full Windows version and the
update-in-question here?

From: hp7540 on

From: Ǝиçεl on
Windows Update error 80246007