From: timbo on
do i need to keep all those updates on my PC ie... the updates that have
been installed over a year ago?
From: Michael on
"timbo" <timbo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> do i need to keep all those updates on my PC ie... the updates that have
> been installed over a year ago?

Why does this cause you concern ?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Shenan Stanley on
timbo wrote:
> do i need to keep all those updates on my PC ie... the updates
> that have been installed over a year ago?

They haven't gone stale - if that is what you are asking. They patched
something - unless something replaced them (replace would mean you wouldn't
see the originally anymore) then you should probably stay patched.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: trinacheeks on