From: Riccardo on
I'm trying to install Xp home into Asus P5P43TD but when there is left
4 minutes to finish installation process (save configurations) it
doesn't complete remaining in health state infact I can move mouse.
Bu can you suggest me way to solve this problem ? i tried with several
cd
From: Greg Russell on
"Riccardo" <ric.castellani(a)alice.it> wrote in message

> I'm trying to install Xp home into Asus P5P43TD but when there is left
> 4 minutes to finish installation process (save configurations) it
> doesn't complete remaining in health state infact I can move mouse.
> Bu can you suggest me way to solve this problem ?

Be patient; allow the process to finish. It may take considerable time.