From: gato chlr on
Hi, i know it is not the right place, but, does anybody know a workflow
system development process? or methodology?
thanks!
From: "Jay Blanchard" on
[snip]
Hi, i know it is not the right place, but, does anybody know a workflow
system development process? or methodology?
thanks!
[/snip]

Your question is pretty broad, there are several processes and
methodologies available. What are you specifically looking to do?
From: David Hutto on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workflow
From: Sridhar Pandurangiah on
Hi

Try BPEL. You can look at Intalio which supports BPEL and has a
community edition. You can download and try out a few examples.

I guess the big players like IBM, Oracle etc should have some BPEL based
tools.

Best regards

Sridhar