From: Archimedes Plutonium on

Helmut Wabnig wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 22:46:26 -0700 (PDT), Archimedes Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I know the entire body acts as an antennae to form a crystal radio but
> >does the DNA
> >act as an antennae?
>
> An atenna = 1
> antennae = more than 1
>

> >Here are two websites that discuss on how to build a primitive crystal
> >radio:
> >

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_radio
> >

> >http://scitoys.com/scitoys/scitoys/radio/radio.html#crystal
> >
> Soon to be obsolete.
> You cannot receive digital coded radio with "crystals"
>

> w.

But let us say that crystal-radio is the most simple form of brain
locus and that biological
life would be a crystal-radio.

And let us say that for each biological living individual that the
brain would have to have
coded messages.

And let us further stipulate that since a neutrino has rest mass,
albeit a tiny one, that it
is coded messages when stopped. And perhaps that is the reason that
neutrinos have and
must have a tiny rest mass in order to be coded. So that the
difference between a neutrino
and photon is that the neutrino is a coded-photon.

This implies that brain locus would have to be neutrino based brain-
locus.

I do not remember who it was that remarked when the neutrino was first
discovered,
remarked: "Who ordered this?" Or words to that effect. If the above is
correct in part, would
have an answer to that question, in that a brain locus for a cosmic
superdeterminism needs
a particle that is very much like a photon with its speed but with the
ability to never interact
with matter until it reaches a brain-locus of a living creature.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/