From: TL on
I searched for this definite answer off and on for about 4 hours when I
should have trusted my assumption in the first place. It really sucks to not
have the option to adjust the line spacing for wrapped text! I don't know how
many times I've had to create 2 or more separate lines to create less space.
Just for the heck of asking........does this adjustment happen to be
available in the more current versions of Excel (later than '03)?

From: Bob I on
Not in '07, dunno about '10