From: olivier.corrio on
Hi,

1/ For "wxArray" it seems that there is a class iterator.
But for wxObjArray (with WX_DEFINE_OBJARRAY) i couldn't make it works
as it seems that it is protected, isn'it ?

2/ int compareFunction(const T **p1,const T **p2) for wxList and
without const for wxArray

Thanks Olivier

From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On 11 Jan 2007 00:56:17 -0800 olivier.corrio(a)gmail.com wrote:

> 1/ For "wxArray" it seems that there is a class iterator.
> But for wxObjArray (with WX_DEFINE_OBJARRAY) i couldn't make it works
> as it seems that it is protected, isn'it ?

I'm not sure I understand the question. What exactly doesn't work for you?

> 2/ int compareFunction(const T **p1,const T **p2) for wxList and
> without const for wxArray

I have some troubles parsing the code in the header myself but it seems
that const is missing, for whatever reason, in wxUSE_STL==1 build. Is this
the one you use?

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: olivier.corrio on
Hi,
for iterator i think that it works (but not documented) for wxList and
wxArray, so like this it will be nice to be able to use iterator for
every container. I just looked at the code and it seems that there were
a protected iterator and maybe it would work if it were public and not
protected (that's all).
I disable STL for my lib (will verify on the computer it is installed).
Thanks a lot for your ansers