From: Lothar Behrens on
Hi,

has someone used wxPropgrid 1.2.8 successfully on wxMac 2.8.4 (Mac OS
X 10.3.9 / XCode 1.5) ?
There would be an internal compiler error I am not aware to figure out
what this is.

Thanks,

Lothar

From: Julian Smart on
Hi,

Lothar Behrens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has someone used wxPropgrid 1.2.8 successfully on wxMac 2.8.4 (Mac OS
> X 10.3.9 / XCode 1.5) ?
> There would be an internal compiler error I am not aware to figure out
> what this is.

I use a slightly modified wxPropertyGrid on wxMac 2.8.6 but with bare
gcc and not Xcode. I can upload my version if it would help. I do need
to synchronize the changes with the official version in the near future
but the changes are marked so this shouldn't be hard to do.

Regards,

Julian

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Lothar Behrens on

Julian Smart schrieb:

> I use a slightly modified wxPropertyGrid on wxMac 2.8.6 but with bare
> gcc and not Xcode. I can upload my version if it would help. I do need
> to synchronize the changes with the official version in the near future
> but the changes are marked so this shouldn't be hard to do.

I use makefiles and not XCode project files, they are out of date :-)
My problem currently is the newest verson of wxPropgrid 1.3.0.

Jaakko has got some information from me, but I am still figuring out
linking issues:

CFBundleName = wxPropgrid
CFBundleShortVersionString = 1.0
CFBundleGetInfoString = wxPropgrid version 1.0, Copyright (c) 2004
__MyCompanyName__.
NSHumanReadableCopyright = Copyright (c) 2004 __MyCompanyName__.
ld: Undefined symbols:
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
vtable for wxColourPropertyValue
vtable for wxDirProperty
vtable for wxIntProperty
vtable for wxBoolProperty
vtable for wxEnumProperty
vtable for wxFileProperty
vtable for wxUIntProperty
vtable for wxFlagsProperty
vtable for wxFloatProperty
vtable for wxCustomProperty
vtable for wxParentProperty
vtable for wxStringProperty
vtable for wxBaseEnumProperty
vtable for wxEditEnumProperty
vtable for wxArrayEditorDialog
vtable for wxLongStringProperty
vtable for wxArrayStringProperty
vtable for wxPGFileDialogAdapter
vtable for wxPGInDialogValidator
vtable for wxPGArrayStringEditorDialog
make[1]: *** [wxPropgrid.framework] Error 1
make: *** [../vendor/propgrid] Error 2
mac:~/develop/Projects/CPP/BaseDevelopment lothar$

He has some functions declared and implemented in the header, thus my
gcc get linking problems
when building as framework. These errors seems missing some virtual
destructors, but I didn't find
these missing. There are many macros used and I have difficulties to
walk up the class hirachy.
It may be one missing destructor only in the base anywhere :-)

I have this version

mac:~/develop/Projects/CPP/BaseDevelopment lothar$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There
is NO
PURPOSE.

What version do you have (propably fink) ?

Thank you, I would try your version...

Lothar

From: Stefan Csomor on
Hi Lothar
> mac:~/develop/Projects/CPP/BaseDevelopment lothar$ gcc --version
> gcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)
> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There
> is NO
> warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
> PURPOSE.

you should at least install the November 04 gcc updates to have it at
build 1671

Best,

Stefan

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Lothar Behrens on
On 24 Okt., 10:51, cso...(a)advancedconcepts.ch (Stefan Csomor) wrote:
> you should at least install the November 04 gcc updates to have it at
> build 1671

Didn't find it by searching on developer.apple.com.

Where do I ?

Thanks, Lothar