From: Goffi on
Hi,

I plan to do a little mplayer frontend with wxpython. Mplayer has the "-wid"
option to display a movie in a X11 window. I have done some tests with
wxPython (using a simple Frame, and getting the id with xwininfo), the
video play (no problem with mplayer, I heard the sound), but the window
close and reopen, and I have no picture. I tried to ignore the wx.EVT_PAINT
without success.
I did an other test directly with the Xlib, and it works fine.
How can I do the same thing with wxPython (and get the X11 id) ? Have I to
use the Xlib, and if so, how can I put the window in my wxPython frame ?

The versions I use:
- Python 2.4.4c1
- wxPython 2.6.3.2

Thank for any answer :)
From: Goffi on
I wasn't using the good function, it works fine with the GetHandle()
function of my frame.

Sorry for the noise :)