From: Todd Mars on
hi guys/gals how's it goin?
I noticed www.wxcommunity.com is not up.
I am using Jet Backup which is a good program for what it is. However
it does not have some features that ought to be added to make it more
useable. Things like double click to open a function, remembering
folders, etc. (when specifying backup options)...
I also cannot find wxWidgets based 'backup and compress'
Anyone have any suggestions for backup programs? I'd like to put some
kind of bounty on applications that can be improved too, for people
who have extra time (maybe students? I bet no-one has any extra time!)

Todd.