From: H. Peter Anvin on
On 07/20/2010 11:35 AM, Yinghai Lu wrote:

That was not what Linus (and I) asked you to do. He asked specifically
that you resend them under a separate 0/2 cover with an explanation.

-hpa
From: Andrew Morton on
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:16:00 -0700
"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa(a)zytor.com> wrote:

> On 07/20/2010 11:35 AM, Yinghai Lu wrote:
>
> That was not what Linus (and I) asked you to do. He asked specifically
> that you resend them under a separate 0/2 cover with an explanation.

And this patch is missing my patch which fixed up that block comment.

I'll send both these patches into Linus today. I'm a bit behind due to
various linux-next catastrophies.

Catastrophies which have been known about for up to a week, yet all the
offending patches are still in linux-next, unaltered. Go figure.

From: Yinghai Lu on
On 07/20/2010 12:16 PM, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> On 07/20/2010 11:35 AM, Yinghai Lu wrote:
>
> That was not what Linus (and I) asked you to do. He asked specifically
> that you resend them under a separate 0/2 cover with an explanation.

even those two patches are not related each other.

Yinghai

From: H. Peter Anvin on
On 07/20/2010 12:28 PM, Andrew Morton wrote:

> And this patch is missing my patch which fixed up that block comment.
>
> I'll send both these patches into Linus today. I'm a bit behind due to
> various linux-next catastrophies.
>
> Catastrophies which have been known about for up to a week, yet all the
> offending patches are still in linux-next, unaltered. Go figure.

Thank you.

-hpa