From: gremlin321 on
i have the following error poping up. i can not also open error log from
studio can open it with notepad however

Exception happened when running extended stored procedure 'xp_readerrorlog'
in the library 'xpstar90.dll'. SQL Server is terminating process 84.
Exception type: Win32 exception; Exception code: 0xc0000005.
From: Jason Massie on
This is some will most likely have to be addressed with PSS but I would
cycle the errorlog just in case the current one is corrupt or something.
sp_cycle_errorlog.

--
Jason Massie
Web: http://statisticsio.com

From: gremlin321 on
thank you for reply. i did try that but results are the same. what is PSS so
i can post it there?