From: JStiehl on
I am entering a date (1-23-10) in a cell (N8) and copying the cell contents
to another cell (Q8). When the date appears in Q8, it puts 01/00/00 before
the date I entered, so I get something that looks like 01/00/001-23-10. I
have seen many posts on how to eliminate this if the cell is blank, but the
cell is not blank. Any ideas? Thanks so much for your help.

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
check the format of the cell, I guess you have custom format applied to that
cell