From: Frank on
I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration

I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the non-defualt
policies are defined by dept

One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to default
users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire applying

How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who should
only be getting the default polcy?

From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Frank,

> I am near completion of an 03 -> 07 migration
>
> I have just upgraded the Email Address Policies to 2007, the
> non-defualt policies are defined by dept
>
> One of the policies appears to have added an unwabted address to
> default users, this dispite checking (previewing) the filter befire
> applying
>
> How can I remove the unwanted address from the group of users who
> should only be getting the default polcy?

Something like this will do it.

Replace the *@remove.com with whatever yuou need to remove.

Get-Mailbox -resultSize unlimited | foreach { $_.EmailAddresses = $_.EmailAddresses
-notlike "*@remove.com"; $_ } | Set-Mailbox

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

Pages: 1