From: Salim-SESO on
We have exchange 2003 server installed.We have few email IDs to send
notifications to company employees.Recently when check the header of emails
send by these ID it is found that the Return-Path: show as <>.Any idea how
this has happend and how to resolve this.

Thanks in Advance
--Salim C A
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 04:47:01 -0800, Salim-SESO
<SalimSESO(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have exchange 2003 server installed.We have few email IDs to send
>notifications to company employees.Recently when check the header of emails
>send by these ID it is found that the Return-Path: show as <>.Any idea how
>this has happend and how to resolve this.

Those are probably Non-Delivery Reports or some other form of Delivery
Service Notification.

Of course, if the messages are sent by some application it's entirely
possible that they incorrectly use the null address in their MAIL FROM
command.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Salim-SESO on
Emails are not send from any application they are send from user accounts
throgh OWA.

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:39:02 -0800, Salim-SESO
<SalimSESO(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Emails are not send from any application they are send from user accounts
>throgh OWA.

Then you're looking at NDRs or some other DSN.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP