From: ed on
Hi all,

I tried to install exchange 2007 SP2. it installed fine on the CAS/HUB
server. But failed on the mailbox server and got the error "An error
occured. the error code was 3226844226. the messgae was the system can not
find the file specifed" (windows 2008 Sp1) if not, how should I resolve this?

Thank you.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Try using a different DVD or recopy the files as a first effort.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..