From: Pearl on
I thought I posted this earlier. If so, please excuse this re-posting.

We have 3 mailbox servers. Exch1 and Exch2 contain the bulk of our
mailboxes. These two servers are experiencing high Avg Disk Queue Length and
Pages/Sec values. Avg Disk Queue is pegged and 100 and Pages/sec is running
running at an average of 75%. Both have dual quad core procs and 4gb memory.
Both are VMs. We also have Symantec Enterprise Vault and BES Servers. I
mention these only because they interface with the mailboxes. We have
approximately 1500 mailboxes on each of these servers. I'm new to Exchange
Troubleshooting so I'm hoping that someone can point me in a direction to
assist in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance