From: KenP on
Had to reload O/S cause of lsass.exe error which would not enable me to
repair any other way.

Win XP Home Dell Dim 3000 - Reloaded O/S but moved HD from orig PC cause
CD-ROM did not work. Got O/S loaded and system restarted. Put HD back in orig
PC and when I try to start it I get the following:

0X0000007B (0Xf78AD528, 0Xc00000034, 0X00000000, 0x00000000)

HD shows up in Setup and it boots to SAFE Mode screen w/all options but BSD
comes up shortly thereafter with above STOP.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

KenP
From: KenP on
If I put a known working HD fm another PC, I get the same error.

KenP

From: KenP on
I think I found my problem. The HD will probably not work cause I rebuilt it
in othr PC. I am now rebuilding in orig PC.