From: mamingcao on
Hi
I have exactly the same problem but I am using Measurment Studio 7.0.

I tried the updated files before, but the installer reject to install because the version is too old.

So could you suggest a solution for this case?
From: Aashish_M on
Hey Mamingcao, Have you tried transferring all the installer files to the hard disk? What errors do you get? Do post up a screen shot?
From: mamingcao on
Sorry I cannot post Screen Shot because my company have very strict limit about internet...... the error is exactly same as first post:  "The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx".
    The memory could not be "%s"".  It appear just after I double clicked "setup" . I already copy to hard disk. But still same. I tried patch provided before. But seems it is for 8.2 ~ my version is too old. Installer reject to continue.Seems is my computer have some problem~ I am preparing to reinstall XP.