From: mikky on
After http is discontinued in favour of POP3,despite following the
instructions twice,I am able to see my hotmail messages in inbox.But Sent
items folders remain empty and I cannot send the mails with Error 0x800ccc78
It also says STARTTLS should open first.
Kindly help.
--
mikky
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Outlook and Outlook Express are not the same application.

Outlook-specific newsgroups include:

microsoft.public.outlook.general <=post here instead
microsoft.public.outlook.bcm
microsoft.public.outlook.bcm.developers
microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
microsoft.public.outlook.fax
microsoft.public.outlook.installation
microsoft.public.outlook.interop
microsoft.public.outlook.printing
microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
microsoft.public.outlook.teamfolders
microsoft.public.outlook.thirdpartyutil
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

From: Ramji yadav on

> After http is discontinued in favour of POP3,despite following the
> instructions twice,I am able to see my hotmail messages in inbox.But Sent
> items folders remain empty and I cannot send the mails with Error
> 0x800ccc78
> It also says STARTTLS should open first.
> Kindly help.
> --
> mikky

Pages: 1