|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
... 2 Jul 2010 13:33
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 2 Jul 2010 02:37
hello how are you
... 2 Jul 2010 12:26
hello my name is raj
... 1 Jul 2010 14:29
thank for joint to me
hi ... 1 Jul 2010 03:27
TO DO list - 01 July 2010, 12:01 AM
1. Delete the thousands of (News) Blocked Senders I've had to add over the years to avoid loony-tunes like BoaterDave. 2. Pour a stiff one and toast my mentors Jim Pickering, Steve Cochran, Frank Saunders, Marfer, Majik & the incomparable Tom Koch. -- ~PA� "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a fron... 1 Jul 2010 07:46
General OE User Caveats - one mo' time...
General OE User Caveats: - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. Move them to local folders created for this purpose. - Empty Deleted Items folder daily. - Frequently perform a manual compact of all OE folders while "working offline". More at http://www.insideoe.com/files/maintain.htm - D... 30 Jun 2010 19:50
How to use Outlook Express in Windows 7
Several have wondered if there is anyway to use OE (or WinMail in Vista) in Windows 7. This page addresses some of the potential means to do so: http://www.oehelp.com/OEnWin7.aspx steve MS-MVP Outlook Express / Windows Mail 1998 - present ... 2 Jul 2010 09:06
determine when entries were made in address book
Is there any way to determine when entries were made in the address book? Jack ... 30 Jun 2010 15:23
How to skip past first pages in setting up a header
I have a book of 16 sections. I want to put the book title as a header on every left-hand page through the entire book. But, on the right-hand page I want to put the section title for each of the 16 sections, each of which is different. (I have figured out how to have a different left- and right-hand header... 30 Jun 2010 09:47
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:14
hii
Belle journée ... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
Red X
shga haghgh shhga ssghg ah sgfgfa gfag assfg fgg fgf agfg ssgf gfgfg assfgfg hhsg asghghghghg ssghgaghgh haghghgh ghgh aghghghgs shagshg hgs ahghsghgh ghghghh ghg ghag hghghgahs ghghgh as shgh sghghghddghhhghagghag shhgshghghghg asghg sgfgf gfgf gafaga gsgsgfg sghghg afgf ahghghg gsfgfgfgf agfg agfg ... 28 Jun 2010 11:44
ola
ola quero enviar mensagens e nao da ... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
Pictures don't show up
I have one person that sends me emails and if it happens to have photos embedded in it, the photos all show up as attachments with only a large box with the small boxed x in the corner in the email itself where each one is supposed to be. I believe she is using OE also, any help is appreciated. Thanks ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
... 28 Jun 2010 15:04
test
... 27 Jun 2010 15:01
 |  Next  |  Last