First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Never mind, cont.
By the way, this is the way I found the source of the problem. When I tried to send the initial news message to this news group, I got an error message: " Outlook Express could not post your message.... Article Rejected -- The Date in the date header is too old' " ... 19 Jun 2010 14:35
Never mind--I found the problem
Somehow the month setting in Date/Time Properties on my computer had been changed from June to April. I switched it back to June, and now e-mail works normally. This also explains another problem I was having: e-mails I sent yesterday were not in the Sent folder. In fact they WERE in the Sent folder, but they... 19 Jun 2010 14:35
getting message about security certificate when I try to send/receive e-mails
On my Desktop, on OE6, every time I attempt to send/receive, I get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate which has expired or is not yet valid. "Do you want to continue using this server"? And I have to click yes to do the send/receive. Also, this message appears for... 19 Jun 2010 14:35
wangkeweitianjinwanda
... 19 Jun 2010 01:36
Unable To Restore OE6 .DBX Files
Hi: I had some files in an OE6 local named folder "Kit" and deleted the folder in error. I created another folder by the same name and transferred some files to it before I realized the folder did not contain all the prior Kit.dbx files. I deleted this folder. When I open Windows Explorer and go to the ... 20 Jun 2010 10:12
Duplicate eMails sent
This is a very odd problem. I have one user (only one!) whose eMails are sent twice, but only those eMails that are sent from another application (e.g., File | Send from Word, etc.). If the eMail is sent directly from OE, only one message goes. The Sent Items folder shows only one message sent. But the eMail se... 19 Jun 2010 14:35
inbox msgs disappeared
i shut down my computer improperly and lost all my inbox msgs. i called my provider Cox Cable and they had me adjust a setting, so in the future my msgs are saved on their server. meanwhile, the others are gone. is there any way to recover these lost msgs? thank you. ... 18 Jun 2010 13:34
Multiple emails
Since yesterday I am receiving duplicate copies of emails. This was particularly bad because I had received some rather large video clips. (I'm on dial-up.) Where is the problem most likely to lie, my isp or something in OE6? I'm using XP8 SP3. Thanks...Susie ... 17 Jun 2010 20:07
message
... 16 Jun 2010 15:30
agg
sgsd ... 16 Jun 2010 08:52