First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Find Message doesn't tell me folder path
If the "Include subfolders" option is checked, the subfolder name should be displayed in the Results. roricka wrote: When I use Find Message (Ctrl-Shift-F), the resulting list only says the folder name of the mail. If I've created subfolders, it doesn't tell me how to find that folder, i.e., the "path" to... 28 Jun 2010 10:37
Toolbar Buttons
I am running Windows XP Professional/SP3, IE 8.0, and Outlook Express 6.0 on my laptop. My toolbar has the following problems when Outlook Express is running: 1. The row containing Create Mail/Reply/Reply All/ etc. is spread out not leaving enough room for all buttons. 2. On the right end of the row described a... 26 Jun 2010 13:02
Resizing Photos
When you add an image to an email and the handles show up, can you resize the photo this way? B.W. ... 23 Jun 2010 00:51
Possible MSVCRT.dll problem
I get these errors when trying to install any version of Iomega's EMC Retrospect Express HD for Windows. Using Windows 2000 Prof. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Pls post and also email to me at brotherdave(a)bigfoot.com. Thanks! Bob MSVCRT.dll for Win32 Error: MSVCRT.dll is not compatible with Wi... 25 Jun 2010 04:29
OE6 -- Reducing DBX File Size?
Thanks, Steve. "Steve Cochran" <scochran(a)oehelp.com> wrote in message news:1B6BD1E1-3C3A-4C8E-8FCE-66248857C0F7(a)microsoft.com... Try what I suggested in the paragraph you quoted below. steve "Guv Bob" <brotherdave(a)YEEEEOOOOWWWbigfoot.com> wrote in message news:2MqdnUv8xKvlGmrWnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com.... 22 Jun 2010 01:47
Delete E-Mails
I am unable to delete from my inbox. The only thing I can do is transfer them to the junk file, but I can't delete them from there either. I am running XP version 5.1 with service pack 3. I might also add that I'm a senior with limited computer savy, so if you can help please explain thing as detailed as possib... 21 Jun 2010 18:04
OE6 and other clients work on flashdrive? and more
Can OE6 be installed on a flash drive? (Long story re dialup vs high speed in my area) but I have to use dialup, no alternative at present. Large emails choke my line, so I sequester them on the web-based server. AT&T used to have a great in-house webmail system, but due to degenerative cognitive disease, th... 21 Jun 2010 15:49
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 21 Jun 2010 11:21
Outlook Express Not Responding
My Outlook is not responding at all. I click on the icon and nothing. It was working yesterday and I am not sure what is going on. I have noticed over the past few days, I see a pop up of the log in box appears first. I closed the window and it works fine but today nothing is taking place.....any suggestions? T... 21 Jun 2010 09:08
OE icons changed
" shosho" <www.shosho.com> wrote in message news:OxkOvAr9KHA.5848(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... "Patti Barden" <patti(a)freeola.com> wrote in message news:uqsawPjsKHA.3408(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... I have been trying to figure out how to backup/copy my email settings and messages and folders. I still am conf... 26 Jun 2010 03:19
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12