First  |  Prev |
Pages: 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
To free up disk space message
whenever i quit outlook express, i get a message " To free up disk sace, outlook express can compact messages. This may take up to a few minutes. ". I still have 2GB of free space available in my system drive. How can i increase the size of outlook express folders ( Inbox, Outbox, etc.) Thankx! ... 7 Jan 2006 10:21
Error: Server rejecting sender's e-mail address
I set up a 2nd verizon account and get the following error message when trying to send email from it. Any ideas how to get it straightened out? The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was 'sample(a)verizon.net'. Subject 'Email Test', Accoun... 22 Nov 2005 14:03
socket error 10060, 0x800CCC0E
Hope this is the correct NG, if not, point me in the right direction...... Mom's computer, Intel Celeron 1GHz, 256M Ram, 80GHD, XP SP2, all updates current, using Outlook Express. Have Zone Alarm free, Adaware, Spybot S&D, eTrust EZ AV (latest version of all, with updates). Problem: can receive email but, c... 4 Oct 2005 01:59
Need Settings for MSN Outlook POP 3
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: '99 Mail box', Server: 'mail.msn.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F ... 2 Sep 2005 14:41
dpv.setup.exe
i have plugged my usb headset in to my laptop and amthough it seems to work whenever i go to test hard ware i get an error message sayint go to add/remove and install dpv.setup.exe. Anyone know why it is doing this and what i can do about it. I cant find any file like this on my sytem many thanks Kevin Ba... 1 Sep 2005 11:49
No Dictionary
I have OE6 set up to automatically Spell Check before sending. When I send an e-mail, I receive a message that Spelling was cancelled and do I want to send any way. I have been saying yes. When I click on Spelling, I receve a message stating that "An error occured while the spelling was being checked." Vers... 2 Sep 2005 14:41
Script Error 1184
Hi there, just recently (within the last 3 weeks) a computer in our network (Windows 2000 domain - Windows XP Clients) has started coming up with a script error when trying to print out emails. This computer was having an error printing from MS Access XP so we configured the page file to be 400MB and the error ... 31 Aug 2005 08:37
compress
Every time I exit out of OE, it wants to compress files. I have lots of room and don't want it to. It has an option to click telling it to not ask me again and I click it. It still does it on the next exit. Anyway to tell it to mind it's one business?? Glenn ... 25 Aug 2005 21:07
Yahoo.ca POP3 Not Working for Me [Error Number: 0x800CCC19]
Yahoo.ca POP3 Not Working for Me I was away from home for one week, and got back home on Saturday night (06 AUG 05 SAT). I have found out that I am unable to get my Yahoo.ca email using Outlook Express when I click RECEIVE ALL or SEND AND RECEIVE ALL. I always get the following on-screen message: ========== ... 12 Aug 2005 09:16
Time-out error...help please
Win XP Pro IE & OE v6 Just updated to SP2. I am unable to download my email from server due to the error: "Time-out occurred while communicating with the server" Any ideas please TIA ... 22 Jul 2005 14:44