From: Michael Koerner on
I have OE6 set up to automatically Spell Check before sending. When I send
an e-mail, I receive a message that Spelling was cancelled and do I want to
send any way. I have been saying yes.

When I click on Spelling, I receve a message stating that "An error occured
while the spelling was being checked."

Version of OE is 6.00.3790.1830

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

From: Bruce Hagen on
See if any of these links help.

Spell Checking does not work in OE:
http://mvps.org/PracticallyNerded/OE/OE_Spell%20check.htm
Or:
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm

And: An error occurred while the spelling was being checked or: Spell Check
was halted:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224176

Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~

From: Michael Koerner on
Bruce;

Everything seems to be in place. Just won't run in OE

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

From: Michael Santovec on
What Microsoft product (Word, Office, Works, etc.) and Version are you
using to supply the Spell checker to OE (as OE has none of it's own).
Does the spell checker work in that product?

From: Michael Koerner on
Sorry, should have passed that along also. Using MSWord 2003 (11.6359.6360)
SP1. Spell check works just fine in the whole Office Suite.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

"Michael Santovec" <michael_santovec(a)prodigy.net> wrote in message
> What Microsoft product (Word, Office, Works, etc.) and Version are you
> using to supply the Spell checker to OE (as OE has none of it's own). Does
> the spell checker work in that product?
>
> --
>
> Mike - http://pages.prodigy.net/michael_santovec/techhelp.htm
>

> "Michael Koerner" <iamnot(a)home.com> wrote in message
>> Bruce;
>>
>> Everything seems to be in place. Just won't run in OE
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards
>> Michael Koerner
>>

>> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam(a)mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> See if any of these links help.
>>>
>>> Spell Checking does not work in OE:
>>> http://mvps.org/PracticallyNerded/OE/OE_Spell%20check.htm
>>> Or:
>>> http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm
>>>
>>> And: An error occurred while the spelling was being checked or: Spell
>>> Check was halted:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=224176
>>>
>>> Bruce Hagen
>>> MS MVP - (IE/OE)
>>> ~IB-CA~
>>>
>>> "Michael Koerner" <iamnot(a)home.com> wrote in message

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Script Error 1184
Next: dpv.setup.exe