From: PA Bear on
See http://kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm#xp_spell_checker

Some users need to have a copy of CSAPI3T1.DLL located in the OE program
folder, too (normally C:\Program files\Outlook Express).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: Michael Koerner on
Tried that, didn't work.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner

From: Michael Santovec on
Might this apply to your situation?
OLEXP: Spelling Checker Canceled if VB 6 or Access 97 Running
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282807
Spelling Command Is Not Available in OE for Win XP 64-bit Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308078

Other than that, the only other thing I can think to try is one of the
freeware/shareware spell checkers. See the URL in my signature.

> Sorry, should have passed that along also. Using MSWord 2003
> (11.6359.6360) SP1. Spell check works just fine in the whole Office
> Suite.
>
> --
>
> Regards
> Michael Koerner
>

> "Michael Santovec" <michael_santovec(a)prodigy.net> wrote in message
>> What Microsoft product (Word, Office, Works, etc.) and Version are
>> you using to supply the Spell checker to OE (as OE has none of it's
>> own). Does the spell checker work in that product?
>>
>> --
>>
>> Mike - http://pages.prodigy.net/michael_santovec/techhelp.htm
>>

>> "Michael Koerner" <iamnot(a)home.com> wrote in message
>>> Bruce;
>>>
>>> Everything seems to be in place. Just won't run in OE
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Michael Koerner
>>>

>>> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam(a)mymail.invalid> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Script Error 1184
Next: dpv.setup.exe