Prev: compress
Next: No Dictionary
From: markh on
Hi there, just recently (within the last 3 weeks) a computer in our network
(Windows 2000 domain - Windows XP Clients) has started coming up with a
script error when trying to print out emails. This computer was having an
error printing from MS Access XP so we configured the page file to be 400MB
and the error has gone away but know we have this internet explorer script
error:

An error has occured in the script on this page

Line: 1184
Char: 1
Error: Unspecified error
Code: 0

I have scoured the internet looking for this error but have not been able to
find it. I Found a lot of other errors concerning this file but not the
error for this line.

If anyone could help i would be greatly appreciative

Thanks in advance

Markh

From: Bruce Hagen on
See if this does it:

Go to Start | Run and type, (or copy/paste):

regsvr32 ole32.dll

Press Enter.

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~

From: markh on
I tried that, it came up with a regservice error stating that it failed
error 0x80070005

which means access is denied (i was under a non-administrator user) Will it
work when i switch users to administrator?

Will the problem come back after i switch back to the non-aministrator user?

Markh

From: Bruce Hagen on
We will have to wait for another opinion on this.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)

From: Steve Cochran on
Try rebooting and then logging on as Admin and see if you can register the
dll then.

Can that machine print from IE and not from OE?

steve

"markh" <f> wrote in message news:OFdnQbarFHA.2924(a)TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I tried that, it came up with a regservice error stating that it failed
>error 0x80070005
>
> which means access is denied (i was under a non-administrator user) Will
> it work when i switch users to administrator?
>
> Will the problem come back after i switch back to the non-aministrator
> user?
>
> Markh
>
> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam(a)mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>> See if this does it:
>>
>> Go to Start | Run and type, (or copy/paste):
>>
>> regsvr32 ole32.dll
>>
>> Press Enter.
>>
>> Bruce Hagen
>> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
>> ~IB-CA~
>>
>> "markh" <f> wrote in message
>>> Hi there, just recently (within the last 3 weeks) a computer in our
>>> network (Windows 2000 domain - Windows XP Clients) has started coming up
>>> with a script error when trying to print out emails. This computer was
>>> having an error printing from MS Access XP so we configured the page
>>> file to be 400MB and the error has gone away but know we have this
>>> internet explorer script error:
>>>
>>> An error has occured in the script on this page
>>>
>>> Line: 1184
>>> Char: 1
>>> Error: Unspecified error
>>> Code: 0
>>>
>>> I have scoured the internet looking for this error but have not been
>>> able to find it. I Found a lot of other errors concerning this file but
>>> not the error for this line.
>>>
>>> If anyone could help i would be greatly appreciative
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Markh

Pages: 1
Prev: compress