From: Kevin Barnes on
i have plugged my usb headset in to my laptop and amthough it seems to work
whenever i go to test hard ware i get an error message sayint go to
add/remove and install dpv.setup.exe. Anyone know why it is doing this and
what i can do about it. I cant find any file like this on my sytem

many thanks

Kevin Barnes

From: Bruce Hagen on
I think that would be better addressed in the XP newsgroup. I don't believe
it has anything to do with Outlook Express.

XP General Newsgroup:

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~